March 3 Primary Election
Feb. 3 - Last day to register to vote
Feb. 18-28 - Early Voting
March 3 - Uniform Election Date
The March 3 primary in Comal County contains contested primaries on both the Republican and Democratic sides for president, U.S. Senate, U.S. House Dist. 35, Texas railroad commissioner, Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Place 3 and State Board of Education Dist. 5. Contested races only on the GOP side include Comal County tax assessor-collector, Precinct 1 county commissioner, and three county constables. On the Democratic side, multiple candidates are seeking nominations for U.S. House Dist. 21, Place 4 on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and four seats on the Texas Supreme Court.
When to Vote
Registered voters in Comal County can cast their ballots at any of six locations during the early voting period. Except where noted below, the schedule for early voting will be as follows:
- Tuesday-Friday, February 18-21: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 22: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 23: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 24-28: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3: Election Day polling locations open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where to Vote
Early voting locations:
- Comal County Elections Center, 396 N. Seguin Ave., New Braunfels
- Comal County Goodwin Annex, 1297 Church Hill Drive, New Braunfels
- Garden Ridge City Hall, 9400 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge, where polling will close at 4 p.m. on February 27
- Comal County Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde
- Mammen Family Public Library, 131 Bulverde Crossing, Bulverde
- St. Francis by the Lake Episcopal Church, 121 Spring Mountain Drive, Canyon Lake.
Election Day voting locations:
There will be 29 voting locations open on Election Day. CLICK HERE to view all voting locations.
CLICK HERE for Republican and Democratic sample ballots for all precincts.