2018 Rising Stars of New Braunfels
- Stephanie Brockman, 36, Riverkids Pediatric Home Health
- Wes Clark, 38, Rocky Hill Equipment Rentals
- Vanessa Dean, 32, Miller & Miller Insurance
- Kristen Harder, 36, Catto & Catto LLP
- Meiling Hernandez, 38, RE/MAX River Cities
- Mallory Hines, 32, San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
- Shane Hines, 37, Flowco Production Solutions
- Matthew Hoyt, 36, Self Employed
- Allison Humphries, 39, Rodgers Commercial Realty, LLC
- Catherine Land, 27, Third Crossing Productions & Circuit of The Americas
- Brandon Mund, 39, The Mund Group, LTD
- Andrew Noonan, 35, Gruene Road Pharmacy
- Reagan Parks, 35, NBISD Education Foundation
- Evan Partee, 39, Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Jennifer Reynolds, 38, Pink Warrior Angels
- Jerry Sauceda, 33, New York Life Insurance Company
- Kaprice Shullanberger, 39, Believing for Bryleigh Foundation
- Nick Sisoian, 39, Law Office of Nick Sisoian
- Matt Smith, 36, First Commercial Bank
- Jared Werner, 33, City of New Braunfels
2018 Program Timeline
- August 1 - Nominations and Applications available
- September 26 - Nominations deadline
- September 30 - Application deadline
- November 12 - Rising Stars announced
- January 11, 2019 - Gala at Courtyard Marriott
Criteria for Nomination
- Business, Non-profit, Government, Professional or Service Oriented professionals who are above the age of 18 and under the age of 40 on December 31, 2018.
- Must live and/or work in New Braunfels.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted. Must be nominated by a separate individual.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for recognition within three years of previous recognition.
- Those selected must agree to be provide a biography and professional photograph and should be in attendance at the Gala on January 11, 2019.
Email Jenna@InNewBraunfels.com with any questions.