Rising Stars of New Braunfels is a program of the New Braunfels Jaycees, the Greater New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce, and the New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung to recognize the contributions of our community’s young leaders. Annually this program will recognize distinguished individuals under the age of 40 who are making a significant impact in their professional and/or civic endeavors. These Rising Stars are on a trajectory towards being New Braunfels’ next generation of outstanding leaders.
2020 Program Timeline
- August 1 - Nominations and Applications available
- September 26 - Nominations deadline
- September 30 - Application deadline
- November 10 - Rising Stars announced
- January, 2021 - Gala
Criteria for Nomination
- Business, Non-profit, Government, Professional or Service Oriented professionals who are above the age of 18 and under the age of 40 on December 31, 2020.
- Must live and/or work in New Braunfels.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted. Must be nominated by a separate individual.
- Previous recipients are not eligible for recognition within three years of previous recognition.
- Those selected must agree to provide a biography, a professional photograph and should be in attendance at the Gala in January, 2021.
Email Jenna@InNewBraunfels.com with any questions.