ABOUT THE CHAMBER
What does the Chamber do?
The Greater New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization representing more than 1,600 local businesses. The Chamber assists in administering tourism marketing, job recruitment and retention for the community through professional services contracts with the City of New Braunfels and Comal County. The Chamber works to strengthen the local economy, advocate for its members and the community, advance community excellence, and deliver value to its members.
To ensure a vibrant and prosperous community for future generations.
The purpose of The Greater New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is to promote the civic and commercial progress of the area.
- Strengthen Chamber operations and culture.
- Offer the best membership experience on the planet.
- Foster a thriving economy.
- Advocate for policies that are good for our members.
- Inspire collaboration through intentional partnership.