You want fewer distractions and less on your plate. You want more productivity from your work and more income for a better life. If there was just ONE Thing that could deliver extraordinary results, would you do it?
The Chamber’s Leadership New Braunfels Alumni Association will host a LeadershipLab on Thursday, October 4 to help business leaders accomplish more by doing less. The ONE Thing: Business Productivity & Time Management will be held from 8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at the New Braunfels Civic/Convention Center.
Only the ability to dismiss distractions and concentrate on your ONE Thing stands between you and your big goals. What’s the ONE thing you can do that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? Learn the surprisingly simple truth behind extraordinary results.
Behind every successful person is their clarity around focused action on ONE Thing that builds life or business. Join Don Hobbs, Founder & CEO at Don Hobbs Coaching & Training, as he inspires your actions, and demonstrates how the results you get are directly influenced by the way you work and the choices you make. Hobbs presented a NB Business University lunch seminar in January of 2018 and the response was amazing. During this LeadershipLab, Hobbs will go deeper into subjects that will make business growth possible and immediate.
You’ll walk away empowered to:
- Overcome obstacles that destroy productivity and derail results
- Discover and install Success Habits into your daily routine
- 6 marketing ideas that will lead to increased appointments, contracts and sales
- Develop a one-page business plan for 12 months of your extraordinary results
- Eliminate the inner voice that keeps you from all you want
- Quiet the inner voice that keeps you from all you want and change your mindset for success
- Gain leverage through people and systems for expansion of your business
- Shift your work/life balance equation
- Take more right actions NOW
Tickets are discounted for Chamber members at $129, available to the general public at $149 and include breakfast.
This LeadershipLab is sponsored by Riverstone Advisors, LLC - Leslie Lammers CFA.