How safe is your network? Are your employees trained to not click on a phishing attempt? What’s on the web that you may not be aware of about you and your company? The days of thinking "it won't happen to me" are over. This seminar will illustrate just how easy it is to hack into a network using ethical hacking practices.
Jason Frederick and Bert Morales of TCOR Management are certified to help clients reduce the probability and impact of data breach events. This seminar will show how to:
1. Identify and assess the risks facing your organization for probability and impact annually
2. Develop protections to avoid, prevent, mitigate or transfer risks to critical structures including on-going employee education
3. Run Penetration Testing to detect potential vulnerabilities within your infrastructure (Human, Network, Web, Mobile)
4. Develop response plans through tabletop exercises for possible breaches
5. Develop recovery and continuity plans
This is the first seminar of a two-part series hosted by the NB Business University. CYA: Cover Your Assets will help business leaders identify and learn how to protect their information, resources and people. The first seminar will be held on Tuesday, June 12 from 11:30 to 1:00 p.m. and will focus on Cyber Security. The second seminar will focus on Emergency Planning: Information, Personnel, Physical Assets, Catastrophic Events, to be held on Tuesday, July 17 from 11:30 to 1:00 p.m.
Individual seminars are discounted for chamber members at $55 and available to the general public at $80. The seminar package including attendance at both CYA: Cover Your Assets seminars is $100 for Chamber members and $150 for non-members. Tickets include lunch.
The Cyber Security seminar is sponsored by Riverstone Advisors, LLC - Leslie Lammers