The 2nd Annual Advanced Managerial Leadership (AML) Certificate program launches in the 1st quarter of 2020. Click here for more information.
Program highlights include:
- Capped at 10 high potential managers who may one day occupy executive positions;
- Six 6-hour modules (plus one hour for lunch) held at the McCoy College’s Frost Conference Room on one Friday per month;
- Modules taught by highly engaging and experienced business faculty, supplemented by several external guest speakers;
- Program begins in late January 2020 (we are finalizing dates now);
- Cost is $5,000 per participant and registration deadline is January 15, 2020;
- Integrated project proposal ties all modules together and is actionable in participants’ home departments; and,
- Participants who successfully complete the program earn a McCoy College of Business Certificate of Completion and glass-engraved memento.
For more information, interested parties can contact Rob Konopaske at firstname.lastname@example.org.