Residents of New Braunfels and surrounding areas are encouraged to participate in the current step of the ongoing feasibility study for fixed-route public transit service in New Braunfels. The results will be used to improve public transit services for visitors and residents.
There are two ways to contribute to the study - attending a public outreach meeting or completing an online survey.
Public outreach meetings are scheduled on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 26th – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the New Braunfels Farmers Market
- Wednesday, October 30th – 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the Freiheit Farmers Market
- Thursday, November 7th – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Westside Community Center
Survey options (available through November 18th):
- The General Public Survey (http://bit.ly/2qbuVjP) is intended for all residents of New Braunfels and those in surrounding areas.
- The General Businesses Survey (http://bit.ly/339rTLA) is intended for all business owners in New Braunfels and those in surrounding areas.
This study is sponsored by the Alamo Area Metropolitan Planning Organization and is being conducted by KFH Group. The City will receive the results of all surveys and the final report and recommendations from KFH Group. All information will be posted on the city’s website, www.nbtransit.org.