The Chamber’s Board of Directors convened for the last board meeting of the year on Monday, December 14 via Zoom. Chamber Chair of the Board Wes Studdard presided at this virtual meeting.
Chamber President & CEO Michael Meek gave a presentation to board members on the Chamber’s Plan of Action for 2021, which was updated at the Chamber’s Board Retreat in October.
Outgoing board members Lori Archer, Shelley Bujnoch, Greg Lutz, Douglas Miller, Randy Moczygemba, Matt Smith and Chris Snider were recognized for their service, and Charles Stephens was elected to the board of the Braunfels Foundation Trust with a term ending in December of 2023.
Several accomplishments were celebrated including Blue Coat and Senior Blue Coat of the Quarter and of the Year, Chamber Life Membership, and Hall of Honor Inductees for 2020. The following individuals were recognized:
- Robin Jeffers – Blue Coat of the 4th Quarter
- Helgard Hollis – Senior Blue Coat of the 4th Quarter
- Marc Hamilton – Blue Coat of the Year
- Helgard Hollis – Senior Blue Coat of the Year
- Joyce Yannuzzi – Life Membership
- Atanacio Campos – Hall of Honor Inductee
- Jim Streety – Hall of Honor Inductee
- T.L. Walker – Hall of Honor Inductee
In addition, a transportation update was provided by San Antonio District Engineer for TxDOT, Mario Jorge and President of the San Antonio Mobility Coalition, Vic Boyer.